Saturday, July 25, 2009

Love of family!!!

My sister and her husband are visiting this week and it has shown me again how much I love our family. We are blessed to have our children and all their children, 13 grand children, their spouses and all of our in-laws. I doubt that there are too many people that can truly say they love all their family and extended family members. But, in our case we can say that we truly do. My wife has nine siblings and they too are wonderful people and I love them all.

We don't get much occasions where we get to have my sister and her husband visit for a whole week, but she is here and now I don't want her to leave on Monday. We have had so much fun that I just don't want it to end. We plan to go see them next spring and we may stay for a month or two.

Now that the weekend is here, most of our children and their families are here to visit. We even have a great nephew and his lovely little almost two year old daughter here. Lets see, I guess she would be our great-great niece wouldn't she. Well, whatever, we love her too.

The only thing that could make it even better is if my oldest daughter and her family were here and also my sisters two daughters with their families.

Well, we will take what we get and praise the Lord for the opportunity.

God bless all that read this and have a great week.

No comments: