Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Trouble

I have not written a blog in a long time, but at the instance of my niece, I will try to put something down.

I don't know why I have had so much trouble writing, but I have. I will investigate the reasons here.

Is it because the TV remote is easier to use?
Answer: Probably!
Is it because I am so busy?
Answer: I doubt it.
Is it because I just don't want to think that hard?
Answer: I sure hope not.

Well, I don't know the real reason, but I will have a thought, usually in the night, and then before I know it I have forgotten I even had the thought. You see, that is what happens as you get older, you forget to remember what it is you forgot. I am not kidding about this either, you all will learn it soon enough if you don't already experience it. So, don't poke fun. This problem drives me crazy, or maybe I should state that differently.

While doing this project, I have discovered another reason why I put off doing a lot of typing. There is something wrong with my keyboard, it keeps putting extra letters in my words and I have to go take them out all the time. I won't even go into the spelling errors it makes, luckily for it there is spell check. I just hate those places that don't allow spell check, oh well it is just their problem. If you can't understand what I am saying, don't blame me, it's the keyboard/computer.

How about this comment while I am here, is anyone besides me fed-up with the coverage of the Michale Jackson death. What a bunch of crap!!! You know just a short time ago he was being called a paedophile and now he is buried in a gold coffin like he is some sort of god. And, to be calling him the greatest singer of all times, maybe to those that were 13 when he was singing, but not to me. He will never be as great as Elvis in my mind.

And another thing, can you believe the people that are tagging along for the publicity, take your pick. They were everywhere posing for pictures. It's just not right!!!

Well, better spell check this mess. If I can get Dell to fix this keyboard, I will try to write more often. Of course that means dealing with someone I can't understand due to the language barrier. For the first time, I want to press 1 for english, please. To all that waste their time reading this, have a great day and week. I love you all.

No comments: