Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Is this Monday or Tuesday

As the wife and I get older, we seem to have a problem with keeping the day of the week straight. If anything is out of normal, we are thrown into that space where Sunday is Monday or Saturday is Friday or whatever. If one of our kids comes to see us on any day but Saturday or Sunday, then we are confused for the rest of the week. We have the newspaper and the computer to keep us straight, as well as at least one clock in the office, but if we are not in the office on the computer then we may not know what day of the week it is. In fact, we can get it straight and a short time later not know what day it is again. This may go on all day or all week, you just never know. I would like to brag that there may be some weeks where this doesn't happen, but I better not make that statement because it will come back to haunt me and this I am sure of.

If anyone can tell us a pill to take that will help, please call and tell us. A friend
recommended taking Vitamin E. Well after several bottles of vitamin E, we are no better and now our doctor wants us to switch to fish oil. I don't know if he knows why we were taking the E or not, but he didn't say the fish oil would help our memory or not. Considering the size of the capsule, it may clear something else up, if you get my drift.

Now, what was I writing about?

No comments: