Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sleep

Well, here it is 3 AM and I am wide awake, I wasn't untill I got up at 2 PM and went to BR. Then when I got back in bed I couldn't get comfortable. I finally got comfortable around 2:45 and then I started coughing. By the time I looked all through my 2 drawers in my night stand to find cough drops and not finding any, I just got up and came to the computer. Good grief!!! I seem to have a lot of trouble sleeping lately, probably not enough activity during the day.

Enough complaining about sleep, now what do I talk about?

I am listening to sport talk radio in the background, they are talking about mistakes we have made in life. Of course they are concerned about mistakes that happened in sports. It all started with the football game last night with a play where Bret Favre put a cheep chop block on an opposing player. I went to sleep before the game was over, maybe that is why I'm up this early.

Well, I don't want to get into my mistakes in my life because I would not know where to begin. Although mistakes have been many I have ended up with a wonderful life.

We watched a movie the other day that was about The Five People You Meet In Heaven. I sure hope heaven is the way it was in the movie. I won't go into the story, but I recommend it to everyone.

Gob bless all that spends time reading my blog.

1 comment:

DeAnn's Insights said...

I think you are probably right about having difficulty sleeping because you are not active during the day. I know when I exercise I feel better and sleep better. Why don't you and Estella get back to walking every day. You don't have to go a mile, but go a small distance. I know your knees aren't the best, but you will find if you move a little at a time it will increase and your knees will get healthier, as will you and you will feel better. Godd luck!!!