Monday, November 3, 2008

Bored with nothing to do

So, here I sit at this computer bored and nothing to do so I will blog. Wait, does that rate at something to do? Anyway, what do I blog about today. Let just see. It's windy and warm outside, not bad for November 1st but not very interesting. I always have understood that when you have nothing to say, talk about the weather.

The election is tomorrow, yea!!! I am so ready for it all to be done with. I am tired of nothing but political ads and news full of nothing else. Who ever wins, I hope it will be the best for our country. I have my opinion but will not share it on a blog. If you know me you know my opinion and I have not changed.

This is the first month in a long time where the first two weeks are pretty much empty, so we will probably just sit around and watch the boob tube. What fun!! All my football teams pretty much suck. Kansas City had the game won yesterday and let it get away, so whats new. Dallas just plain stinks and Denver is not far behind.

I am getting over a sinus infection and am feeling much better than I did all weekend. How do they start anyway?

We played cards on Friday night with friends and once again, the men dominated. I am sure it will all turn around on us someday, but until then we will continue to be the poor winners that we are. The girls get tired of all the bragging, but hey, when your hot your hot.

I can tell you one thing, this is not helping the boredom situation.

I have a sort of funny thing happen over the weekend. On Saturday I got up and made coffee and breakfast. No, that's not the funny part. I had the remote control sitting on the table by my coffee cup where it should not have been. You might guess, I spilled the coffee right in the remote. Now you know a man without use of his remote is pretty much lost. We got by all day by only changing the station, manually, one time. I went to bed early, who could stay up if the remote didn't work. Well anyway I got up Sunday and tried the remote and low and behold it worked. Guess is dried out. There were a few buttons that didn't work at first, but after a while all but one worked. Thank goodness, I couldn't have gone another day with out the remote. I took it in this morning and exchanged it. I have vowed to keep it out of harms way from now on. I can't face another day like Saturday.

No comments: