Monday, August 4, 2008

"ManThings"

What this is about is why are there "Man Things"? Well the only thing I can figure out, if it is mechanical or sports related, it is "A Man Thing". Lets start with the most obvious man thing, the remote control. With all those buttons and choices to make, it is most defiantly a man thing. Now, I don't have to go into all the sports shows on TV, but they are all man things, just because they are sports. Enough said about that. My next real important man thing to me is my truck. What man doesn't like driving a truck, if there is one, I don't know him. Some men don't have a truck now, but have had at one time in their lives and remember how it felt to drive around in "my truck". Of course in today's time there are so many different types of trucks to choose from almost any man can be included in this category. Even a van can be said to be in the truck category. As long as it will haul something, call it a truck. Another man thing with me, and my wife doesn't understand it, is my truck has to be clean. I can't stand a dirty truck, even if it is only bugs on the windshield, it has to be clean. Another thing that is most definitely a man thing, and another thing women don't understand, is how pictures should be hung. There is no way, in any mans opinion, that a picture can be hung with out a level and tape measure. Everything has to be level and square with the wall. A real pet peeve of mine is not knowing where something is when I want it. If you use it put it back where you got it, women really don't understand this concept, at all. There are many other "Man Things", think of your own, but y0u get the idea.

No comments: