Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Clearing things up

To start with, I don't think my sister is strange. Maybe some strange ideas only because they differ from my own. But to say she is just strange is not true, she is a wonderful sister and I would not trade her for any other. She is prettier, smarter and more talented than me. I have always thought the reason I don't have any of those good traits is because she came along seven years before me and since God thought my parents would never have any other children, He just went ahead and gave her all the talent and smarts. Then when in fact I did come into the world God had used all the family talent and smarts up, so I was left out. The fact that I never pushed myself to learn is not my fault, it's hers.

I love her so much that I have told her she can't die until after me, of course she says the same about me. I have complete withdrawal if I don't talk to her at least once daily. Her only problem is she is so giving of herself, that she can be taken advantage of. I know I am good about giving her advice, but if I were in the same situation, I would do the very same thing. We both learned this from our father and mother, as they couldn't say no to anyone especially me. There were many times my father should have told me to work it out my self, but he didn't. I am so thankful I had my parents in my life and am doubly thankful my sister is still around to talk with, even though she finds it better to not follow my advice.

Barbara, I love you!!!

No comments: