Monday, February 2, 2009

The First Time

I just can't believe what I just discovered. You see, I always talk to my sister each day and she always asks if I have read her blog and the answer is always no not yet. Well, today I thought I would get ahead of her and read her latest blog before she asks. So I go to her blog and she hasn't written one yet this morning, guess I better call her and see if she is alright.

I sat down at the computer just now to do our income taxes on Turbo Tax, but alas it is not available. So, with nothing left to do I turned to blogging. Not much to blog, but I will just get started and see what happens.

I suppose most of you watched the Superbowl yesterday, I sure did. I was rooting for the Cardinals, only because they have never been there and the Steelers are the most winning est
team of the Superbowl. My wife was also for the Cardinals but not for the same reason, she came from Tipton, Ks. and their teams are the Tipton Cardinals. Well, everyone has to have their own reason for who they want to win.

Oops, hit a snag!

Thinking!!

Can you believe the women that had 8 children already had 6 and the report says she is single and obsessed with being pregnant and having children. I have a couple of question, first has anyone thought maybe she is needing some type of psychological evaluation. Next, what doctor in his right mind would implant 8 eggs, I think he needs to be investigated. Also, how does she pay for this, the injection is thousands of dollars and the expense of raising these 16 children is huge. If it turns out that she is getting my tax dollars to do all this then I am going to be very unhappy. Where is the health care coming from for all these children, more of my money? It is my understanding that a good doctor will not implant more than 3 or 4 eggs and then there is only a twelve percent of all of them living. Someone help me out here to understand this, please.

I said all I'm going to about the state of affairs our country is in, in my previous blog, so not going there again. But, good grief!!!!

Now that the Superbowl is over it is time for college basketball, my favorite. I follow the KU Jayhawks and the KState Wildcats and any other team in the Big 12, but my favorite is the Jayhawks. They are a young team, but will do well as time goes by. They have a tough game tonight at Baylor, which by the way is on Big Monday on ESPN if you are interested. Check your local listings for time and channel depending if you have HDTV or not. If not, I highly recommend getting it, it is awesome.

Well, will sign off and go see if Turbo Tax is working yet or not. If not, maybe I will just take a nap.

No comments: