Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pet Peeve

Is it just me or does no one know when their lights are on bright at night? Lately I have noticed that there are a lot of cars driving in town and on the highways that are using their bright lights. In the olden days if you encountered a car with bright lights you would flash yours a couple times and in common courtesy the other driver would dim his/her lights. Not anymore!!! Or maybe these new lights are just so bright and my eyes are so old I just think they are on bright. Or maybe everyone is so involved in their cell phones they are clueless if they are driving on bright or not. Speaking of lights, what is with these real bright blue lights anyway? I don't like them either as they bother me even more. Maybe I should convert to those real bright lights and join in the program of being clueless to my driving habits. No, I refuse, I don't need another thing to be clueless about in my life, I have enough already.

No comments: